Re: Archaeopteryx problem

Jeffrey Martz wrote:

>      By the way folks, I am predicting a massive and uninformative assault
> on creationism and Karl in response to his posting.  Save it.  If you we
> want people to understand what makes evolution work and the evidence and
> logic that substantiates it, we have to discuss things with them, not
> shower them with abuse.  Discuss it as long as they feel like talking
> about it, and keep the postings on the list as long as they more or less
> involve dinosaurs.

I applaud your restraint, Jeff.  In most cases, I would agree with it.
But the entity calling itself karl crawford is a special case.  For over
a year now, first on Compuserve and then on Usenet, it has been posting
an incredibly vast array of pure drivel in a monomaniacal attempt to
discredit evolutionary theory.  In all that time, it has shown no
ability to even understand what others have told it, let alone modify
its opinions in response to others' posts.

Crawford is a waste of time -- its own, and yours too if you bother
trying to answer it as if it was an intelligent person.  I suggest we
all ignore it.  To answer it is as big a waste of time, energy, and
listspace as one could possibly imagine.

-- JSW