Re: Archaeopteryx problem (sic)

At 05:44 PM 4/22/97 +0100, Tony Canning wrote:
>I know the list is unmoderated at the moment,  but is there no way to
>keep creationist rubbish out?

With Karl in particular, the only thing that works is to absolutely and
uncompromisingly ignore him.  Even that has a low probability of success.

I would suggest that if he continues to purvey creationist drivel that he
be unsubscribed.

Michael (who survived his presence on Compuserve's Dinosaur Forum in 1995-96)