Reply to questions

>I'm working on a project and I cannot find the following measurements for
>specific dinosaurs for which I have looked in numerous books. You could
>really help me out by telling me the measurements if you know them.
        Apatosaurus - height  5m (16 ft) at shoulders
        Triceratops - height     10-12 ft at hips
        Stegosaurus - height      4m (13 ft) at hips
        Deinonychus - height and where its remains are found    Cloverly
Formation
        Anchisaurus - height and where its remains are found     Upper Portland
Beds, Newark Supergroup, Connecticut & Mass.
        Ankylosaurus - weight and height        2m (6 ft) at hips
        Camptosaurus - what its name means, weight, and height    Flexible or
bent
reptile
        Utahraptor - what time period it lived in, weight, height, and
        length      Early Cret (Aptian 119-113 mya), 1 tonne, 7m (22 ft) long
        Giganotosaurus - what its name means and height    Great southern
reptile
        Afrovenator - weight, height, and length     8-9m (25-28 ft) long

Graeme Worth
The Dinosaur Encyclopaedia software
HyperWorks Reference Software