Either "creationism" goes...

...or I do. If bandwidth continues being wasted on nihilists who
substitute arbitrary assertions and faith for fact and reason, this list
will degenerate so far that it will contain only those nihilists and their
lapdogs who willfully appease them by "arguing with" them.

And though I do not contribute to this list, I do read much of it, and
will miss it when it self-destructs.

We need a moderator. Not "free speech." (Exercise that on your own land
and at political rallies--not on a forum specifically devoted to a
particular subject with the prior understanding that others are not
welcome.) We should consider paying the moderator for his time, or setting
up a pay-only moderated forum for all aspects of proper, scientific
paleontology.

|If men are to be made submissive, the obstacle is not their feelings, |
|their wishes or their "instincts", but their minds; if men are to be  |
|ruled, then the enemy is reason.                          -- AYN RAND |