Re: Reply to questions

A quick correction:

>       Utahraptor - what time period it lived in, weight, height, and
>       length      Early Cret (Aptian 119-113 mya), 1 tonne, 7m (22 ft) long

Utahraptor is probably from the Barremian (131.8-124.5 Ma), and was
contemporary with the classic Wealden Group sites on the Isle of Wight.
Indeed, many of the same genera (Iguanodon, Polacanthus, Hypsilophodon) are
found in both the lower Cedar Mountain Formation of Utah and the Wessex and
Vectis Formations of Great Britain and the Channel Islands.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661

        --O.C. Marsh, Vice Presidential Address, AAAS, August 30, 1877