szechuano- & yangchuanosaurus

OK, another question, this time for the theropod phylogeny crowd:
        I've forgotten... what's the current status of Szechuanosaurus and
Yangchuanosaurus (besides being hard to pronounce)?

I remember hearing that Szech. was of dubious validity, but I'm not sure
where I heard that.

Currie mentioned in the Sinraptor paper that Yangchuanosaurus might be
synonymous with Sinraptor; any developments on that front that I've missed?
Thanks!

                        John R. Hutchinson
                 Department of Integrative Biology
                  3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.