Call me a hypocrite, but...

Obviously, the majority of subscribers on this discussion list are here to
talk about dinosaurs, not theology.  And although recently we have had a
posting suggestion the fallacy of evolution, we've had MANY more postings
intent?  Not to change our minds about evolution, but just to aggravate
those of us who "believe in" evolution.  Shouldn't we just drop the subject
of creationism altogether, ignore it in the future, and get back to talking
about dinosaurs?

Along that line, here two new references for the past few weeks...

JT Lethaia.
DA 1996 v 29 n 4
PG 373
AU Unwin, D.M.
TI Pterosaur tracks and the terrestrial ability of pterosaurs

JT Journal of the Palaeontological Society of India
DA 1995 v 40
PG 87
AU Khosla, Ashu
AU Sahni, Ashok
TI Parataxonomic classification of Late Cretaceous Dinosaur eggshells from
India

MUCH more to come in the near future!

-Mikiel

mQCNAzI5j2YAAAEEAMlZRiXtFfYB4Zs7g+sIPVH0OQaH3OIMjtPg9hbH3LfLcsfp
nG8I2oYyrSVWQhhptscc2z2ef8yvqJGyOG13gcxCMSqk8PGV35G0xGaCjcX3/1Sd
OFTMjcaV/hFytRPrM/J4BRsv0SyE/ouYfoa2RBKVq7Wmbl12n2o2Tkhy4cm9AAUT
tBtNaWtpZWwgPE1pa2llbEBnb29kbmV0LmNvbT4=
=Da8u