Re: Deinonychus claws evolved

To any science fiction fans out there: I am currently writing
and illustrating a book on the idea of hypothetical evolution of the
dromaeosaurs, the troodontids, and an entire world of Mesozoic-type fauna
and flora which continued to evolve and florish.

There was no mass extinction in this world, the troodons
and dromaeosaurs became mortal enemies;
developing superior cultures centered around hunting,territory, deities
of nature, and warrior sanctions.  Oh, they have a pretty complex
technological state and science--very avian in form.  If you like raw
naturality and not laser guns and space ships, you'll like what I'm
doing.  If there are any of you that can offer ideas in general terms
feel free to tell me.  I would be happy to discuss ideas of dinosaurian
evolution any day.
                                            - ECO