Re: Moderator, when?

> When is the Dino Society going to get off their BUTT and moderate the
> list? If they don't we need someone too!!!

I think we have to remember that we don't pay to be on this list and
are not really entitled to a moderator, per se.  Let me say that it
would be quite neato if DS moderated, especially if they do it  as
well as Mickey did.  I was really upset to see creationist dogma
inflitrating the list.

Larry
"Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes."