Alt.dino.evolution.book

>To any science fiction fans out there: I am currently writing
>and illustrating a book on the idea of hypothetical evolution of the
>dromaeosaurs, the troodontids, and an entire world of Mesozoic-type fauna
>and flora which continued to evolve and florish.
>
>There was no mass extinction in this world,

     You may want to check out a fascinating book entitled "West of Eden"
by Harry Harrison.  In it, the dinos did not die out but evolved into the
dominant culture; mankind evolved but remains stuck at a sort of
cave-dweller level because there's nowhere else for them to go.  What's
most interesting is the technology the dino culture developed:  Completely
biological,  with all of their "machinery" manufactured through generations
of genetic engineering.
     A lot of fun.

T.A. Curtis
kodiak@inetworld.net