deinonychus claws, etc

De-Lurking again!

        Just a reminder.. almost all fights between males,
dominant/subordinates, and the like, are *NOT* to the death. Claws and
things are used for hunting, defense from predators, or just bluffing. This
could be an advanced evolutionary behavior.. maybe the dinosaurs didn't
learn soon enough? :)

        Just a note-  Robin Cook's book "Invasion" gives a nifty explanation
for the death of the dinosaurs. :)

ZooLady

"It has been said that man is a rational animal.  All my life I have been
searching for evidence which could support this."
                                        -- Bertrand Russell