check

Hi gang just checking if aol has let me back on. They disconnected me from my
sister too.

as long as I'm on I like the short story I read eons ago where the great
hunters went back on the time machine for the first. The ended up getting a
humangus saurpod weighing 50 tons or more. So then all got up on the beastie
and took a picture. Just about that time they were accousted and eaten by the
dino's parisites. That just feels right.

paul sparks