Dilophosaurus

I've heard the debate about how Dilophosaurus killed prey and have
thought up my own conclusions.
        Okay,we know this much. Dilophosaurus couldn't have used his
teeth for killing prey. It was(from what I have observed)to weak. He
could however bring down small prey. But I believe he could have used
his fins for killing. His fins could have been razor sharp,and he
could've used them to inflict deep wounds into opponents and prey.
When you read this message don't immediatlly start to attack it. Sit
back and think about it for a while.

Caleb
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/6619/index.html