Re: Deinonychus claws; love 'em or leave 'em

Caleb writes;

>I suppose that no one has ever thought to make casts of the bones of
>dinosaurs and reassemble them,then move them around to see what
>movements these creatures could and could not have made.

A few years ago, Rolf Johnson did this with his _Torosaurus_ skeleton.  I don't
have the reference on me, but I can get it if needed.

Rob Meyerson
Orphan Vertebrate Paleontologist

***
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but  "That's funny ..."
       --  Isaac Asimov