Re: Fiction, was Alt.dino.evolution.book

>I thought since the topic was on dino fiction that I might mention
>that Star Trek: Voyager is having an episode dedicated to dinos next
>Saturday on Fox. The dinos have evolved to a super-intelligent race and
>take over Voyager. I'm there!

For those who enjoy the original series (a la Captain Kirk), check out the
novel, "First Frontier."  One can't go wrong with a mixture of
evolved-dromaeosaurs, the Guardian of Forever, and a dino-killing asteroid (and
the foiled attempt to prevent it from hitting the Earth).

Rob Meyerson
Orphan Vertebrate Paleontologist

***
discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but  "That's funny ..."
       --  Isaac Asimov