Re: Evolved Dinos Coming on Star Trek Voyager

On 28 Apr 97 07:50:00 EDT, you wrote:

>Shades of earlier discussions! Watch for promos this week. The Star Trek
>Voyager crew will encounter a planet inhabited by dinosaurs that have
>evolved into intelligent beings.

I can gaurantee you that it will be silly, badly-acted, and not only
non-scientific but anti-scientific... of course, I stopped watching
"Voyager" after the "Threshold" (the "it turned me into a newt...
well, I got better" episode) episode, in which the trashed evolution.