Firsts, Amazings, and so on (calendar)

I'm putting together a small calendar for one of the organizations on
campus and the theme is centered around the firsts and other amazing
things about paleontology (birthdays etc).  If anyone could help, I would
be very greatful.  So far i have things like Darwin's birthday, first
t-rex discovered is a good one and stuff like that.  If you could send a
response, I would appreciate that.  Send it directly to me in order to
keep the band from getting clogged.  If you want a copy of the final
list, send me mail so i can get it back to you.  Thanks.
                                        Michael D. Miller