Re: References

Darryl wrote:

> Could I get references for Stygivenator and Siamotyrannus please.  They are
> new enough that I have nothing that refers to them.  I know that they have
> been on the list before, but I could not find them in the archives.  Well all
> i know is that _Siamotyrannus isanensis_ is a very primitive
tyrannosaurid, mabye as primitive as _Itermirus medularis_. There are
three species of _Stygivenator_: _S. amplus_, _S. cristatus_ and _S.
molnari_. One of these species has replaced _Aublysodon_. As you may
understand, _Stygivenator_ is an aublysodontid (or allso called
stygivenatorid, or shanshanosaurid).

-DinosØMP