Re: An abject apology

I rarely comment, but feel compelled. What has happened to the civility in
our world? One would expect that there would be some erosion of demeanor in
the anonymous digital environment. However, this is somewhat of a collegeal
group, and we have sunk to flaming a paricipant when they don't conform to
our anticipations, regardless of their intent.  I do believe the apologies in
this instant should be in the other direction.

Just my $0.02.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

John Ellingson, Madison, WI