What kind of book am I writing? Well, it's...

just one part of a series I created.  Think along the lines of
"Footsteps of Thunder" or "The Virgin and the Dinosaur".  Both are
really great reads, and I highly recommend them (with the right degree
of 'willing suspension of disbelief').  Take care and thanks to all,

Derek

"The force...life breeds it...makes it grow. Its energy
surrounds us...binds us.  It flows between us. You...me...
this rock.  Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter."

                  -Yoda, Jedi Master-

"A PERSON is smart.  People are dumb.  Everything they know
has been proven wrong.  A thousand years ago, everybody KNEW
that the Earth was the center of the universe.  500 years
ago, they KNEW it was flat.  15 minutes ago, you KNEW we
humans were alone on it.  Just imagine what you'll KNOW
tomorrow."
                     -Kay from MiB-

"How can we stand in the light of discovery and not act?"
"Oh John, what's so great about discovery?  It's a violent,
penetratiive act which scars.  What you call discovery...
I call the rape of the natural world."

                     -Ian Malcolm-
                      -Chaotician-