NO BINARIES PLEASE!

To RKC and anyone else who wants to post binaries:

The charming artwork recently supplied blocked my inbox, causing me to miss who
knows what important messages.  Adding insult to possible injury, it also
crashed my mailer.

A simple piece of Netiquette: you should NEVER:

1) send anyone unsolicited binaries
2) post binaries to a list or newsgroup not specifically dedicated to them
3) post binaries to a list where this is specifically forbidden
or, most importantly
4) post binaries to a list whose administrator sent a message not twelve hours
previously, specifically warning you not to!

Clear?

                                                All the best,

                                                                Bill Adlam