Re: Mr. Z-rex

House-cleaning message.
I posted a question a while ago, regarding whether Scott Sampson
was in one of the photos holding a cervical rib from
the tyrannosaur going by the name of "Mr. Z-rex".

I got an e-mail from the owner of the specimen, who kindly stated
that it wasn't Scott, but rather an amateur from California.
I left it at that, my curiousity satisfied. Now, I am
posting this message so as not to leave Scott hanging
in limbo, with some folks thinking that he was in some
way involved in the advertising of the specimen.  He isn't/wasn't.
Although my question was innocent enough, only later did
I realize that Scott wasn't "cleared".  That's it.
Talk amongst yourselves.
             <pb>