Re: Gurney vs. Trcic -- see for yourself

>Since many of you have not seen Trcic's _Daspletosaurus_ sculpture, let alone
>side-by-side with Gurney's _Giganotosaurus_, I have gone ahead and put them
>together in this JPEG.  I have compressed it to keep the size fairly low.
> Sorry for if this causes a slow-down on anyone's e-mail system.

While I appreciate your good intent, please don't send attachments to the
whole list (my standard whinge). Anyone concerned about viruses
automatically deletes them anyway in which case the file comes through as a
series of extremely long posts of complete gobbledy-gook.

In future, if you have an attachment that list members may be interested,
could you post to the list that you have such an attachment and anyone
wanting a copy can contact you off list. Does this sound fair Mickey?

Now, back to cleaning out my mailbox.....

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A. Willis
Consulting Vertebrate Palaeontologist