RE: Giant raptor claw found (USA Today-email edition)

Please help me! I have been placed on this dinosaur listserv as a joke.
My school account has been bombared with messages that I never asked to
recieve.  If you would be kind enough to send me instructions on how to
unscribe to you listserv I would be most grateful.  Please make subject
line titled, "Unscribe" or else I will never know due to the large volume
of mail.   TIA.  josh.