Re: Giant raptor claw found (USA Today-email edition)

In a message dated 97-12-03 14:25:36 EST, mitchejo@mscd.edu writes:

<< Please help me! I have been placed on this dinosaur listserv as a joke.
 My school account has been bombared with messages that I never asked to
 recieve.  If you would be kind enough to send me instructions on how to
 unscribe to you listserv I would be most grateful.  Please make subject
 line titled, "Unscribe" or else I will never know due to the large volume
 of mail.   TIA.  josh. >>

Hey, why not stay on the list? You and your school friends might find the
material interesting, even (shudder) educational...