Re: Giant raptor claw found (USA Today-email edition)

>Hey, why not stay on the list? You and your school friends might find
the
>material interesting, even (shudder) educational...

Dinogeorge, I have just enlisted you on the Rack-and-Pinion Steering
News list.  You will soon begin enjoying your 100 or so daily messages
relating to all aspects of rack-and-pinion steering.

No one should stride the globe ignorant of the workings of
rack-and-pinion steering, after all.

Larry