RE: Giant raptor claw found (USA Today-email edition)

I like Jenshugoraptor, or possibly Jenshugosaurus, but that may just be my
ego speaking.
By the way, if anyone wondered what Dieter Stark (Peter Stormare, swedish
actor) says when he is chased by a gang of Procompsognahus (-gnathi?) in The
lost world, he cursed in swedish. "Helvetes jävlar" (fucking hell or something)
Jens-Hugo