Re: Giant raptor claw found (USA Today-email edition)

In a message dated 97-12-04 11:19:10 EST, larrydunn@hotmail.com writes:

<< Dinogeorge, I have just enlisted you on the Rack-and-Pinion Steering
 News list.  You will soon begin enjoying your 100 or so daily messages
 relating to all aspects of rack-and-pinion steering.

 No one should stride the globe ignorant of the workings of
 rack-and-pinion steering, after all.  >>

It's difficult for me to believe that the rack-and-pinion steering news list
could generate 100 daily messages. But what the heck; I might even find them
interesting.