Re: Giant raptor claw found

In a message dated 97-12-05 00:06:47 EST, Kareema1 writes:

<< Fenestrosaurus?  Is it in use?  Now, if I read about a Defenestrosaurus,
I'll know how paleontologists thought they hunted.  Sorry, couldn't resist.

_Fenestrosaurus_ may still be used for an animal at any time, since it was not
a scientifically valid name when it appeared in print. Most zoologists,
however, would rather create their own names than use one that someone else
had already appropriated--to avoid confusion, if for no other reason.