Dinamation summer internships.

Here is the information on Dinamation Internships you requested.

Jim Kirkland
Dinamation Int'l Society

        DINAMATION INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY?S

SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM

        The Dinamation International Society has openings for
summer interns to work with our participant funded
dinosaur research program. Work will involve assisting
in the supervision of participants in the excavation of
an Upper Jurassic Mygatt-Moore Quarry in western
Colorado and assisting the Bureau of Land Management in
providing interpretation and security for the site. A
minimum of a two month commitment is required. The
applicant should be "people oriented" with a deep
interest in dinosaur paleontology and be able to
provide own transportation.
                Benefits include housing in a trailer on site (17
miles from our Dinosaur Discovery Center) and a stipend
of $500 for living expenses. Interns will receive
training in all aspects of field paleontology and will
have many opportunities for training in preparation
techniques as well. Additionally, there will be many
opportunities to visit and assist at other dinosaur
sites in the region. It is hoped the interns will use
this position for independent study credit.

        Send two letters of recommendation and resume to:

        Michael Perry: Director
        Dinamation International Society
        550 Jurassic Court
        Fruita, Colorado 81521