Sinraptoridae vs. Eustreptospondylidae

Just to wonder something, what date was Sinraptoridae coined? The same
as when *Sinraptor*?

Anyway, it seems to me that Paul's use of the Eustreptospondylidae--
Metriacanthosaurinae has its valid points, and its inclusion of such
"sinraptorids" as *Yangchuanosaurus* and *Metriacanthosaurus* is thereby
defunct be date.

On a side bar, what horizons were *Afrovenator* and *Deltadromeus* found
in? What is the composition of the specimen of *Afrovenator* and
*Monolophosaurus,* or *Bahariasaurus*? This is all unrelated to each
other, but who knows?

Also, just a possibility, does Acrocanthosauridae sound good, with
*Acrocanthosaurus* and *Afrovenator* its constituents? This is based on
similarities of the pelvis and mandible, as well as the height of Afro's
neural spines.

"Hmmm . . . I wonder what would happen if I put my finger in _this_
socket . . ."

Jaime A. Headden