The Dinosauria ?

I have some questions concerning The Dinosauria It seems to me that
there are different data on the same subjects. Can someone help me out?

Rio Colorado Formation Provincia de Neuquen, Argentina

Page 137 ?Campanian (Malumian et al. 1983)
Page 281 Coniacian

Avimimus portentosus  ( 2 species )

Page 132b  Avimimus portentosus "Djadochtaskaya" Svita Ovorkhangai,
Mongolian People's
Republic  Coniacian Santonian Campanian Cretaceous Late
page 131e  Avimimus portentosus Djadochtinskaya Svita, Omnogov,
Mongolian People's
Republic  Coniacian Santonian Campanian Cretaceous Late

Page 281 Table 13.1 "Barungoyotskaya" Svita, Omnogov, "Djadochtinskaya"
Svita,
Ovorkhangai Mongolian People's Republic ?Late Santonian or ?Early
Campanian

With regards
Fred Bervoets
fb@nrc.nl