dinosaur anatomy

If anyone could help me out with these 2 questions, I'll really appreciate it.
Any reply (nothing obsene [joke] will do. Thanks.

Do the fossilized mummies of Edmontosaurus reveal anything about its cardio-
pulmonary system? (I know that fossilized land-plants were found in its
stomach, indicating that it lived on dry land.)

In "Science," (8-30-96, p.1204), it was revealed that Dromaeosaurus lacked
nasal turbinates. What about Archaeopteryx? Has it been posssible to see if he
had them?

Thank you. :-)
Have a nice day.