Re: Therizinosaurs

In a message dated 97-12-07 10:06:27 EST, m_troutman@hotmail.com writes:

<< 2) Jaw articulation situatated slightly below the level of  the
 maxillary row. Seen in most herbivorous dinosaurs. It is not seen in
 Segnosaurus. >>

This feature is not present in _Riojasaurus_, any primitive sauropods, or most
advanced sauropods. In prosauropods, it is a derived feature of
Plateosauridae, which is not ancestral to segnosaurs.

Most of your post is filled with similar errors. I don't have the time to
write an extensive reply now, but I'll save it for next week.