Re: Sauropod Tails (The End)

Richard W Travsky wrote:
<<The problem I've had with this whole thread is how the sauropod could aim.
<<How much mobility and flexibility is there in the neck such that whipping the
<<tail would be anything more than hit or miss? Smacking at random is one thing;
<<cracking like a whip with intent and accuracy is quite another.

My problem with this whole thread is that if they were tree browsers, where
would they
have room to go whipping their tail around in?
Maybe vertically?