Re: Sauropod Tails (The End)

the stupid dog that wagged it's own tail off severed the tail between vertebrae
(I think it took off the last 4 in it's tail; not sure as Mom wouldn't let me
save it).  This is still possible on some of the later length of tail of
sauropods as they are linked end-to-end, not overlapped like the earlier
vertebrae.  I still see a possibility here.

But yes, I would NOT want to be hit by a firehose at any speed.

-Betty Cunningham