Antrodemus=Allosaurus

I`m new in this dinosaur game, and have a few problems to figure out if
Antrodemus is the same species as Allosaurus. I have read a David Norman
book, and there it stands that Antrodemus is the same as Allosaurus.
Antrodemus was the name that was given to some fragments of the
skeleton. Later they found a nearly complete skelton of Allosaurus and
then they also found out that Antrodemus was ALLOSAURUS. As you can
figure out I`m a bit confused here. Can anybody help me????!!!