Re: Unnamed species...STILL unnamed???

On Sun, 7 Dec 1997, Dinogeorge wrote:

> Why not start a file of undescribed dinosaurs somewhere on the Web? Fully
> referenced, of course.

Since summer I have been including unnamed dinosaurs on my clade pages.
Far from extensive, and currently without references, but I try to put up
each one that I hear of.

--T. Michael Keesey
tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu
|eodilophoeucoelosaurusonyxvenatorgigaiguanotyrannuscheirusodonomimusrexnodo|
|s                                    /THE                                 r|
|a                                   /          Cladograms Essays Pictures a|
|u http://umbc.edu/~tkeese1        _/ /DINOSAUR Genus List Book List Links p|
|r                                  \/\WEB      Glossary Records Ask Mike! t|
|u                                   \          and all sorts of cool junk o|
|s                                    \PAGES                               r|
|archaeomonoanchiornislambeocamaraultradocuslesothostegopholisheteroceratops|