Re: Dinosaur calendars

> From: MKIRKALDY <MKIRKALDY@aol.com>

> Does anyone know where I might find a 1998 dinosaur wall calendar?
> Barnes and Noble is not carrying them this year, and a trip to the
> mall yielded only Dilbert and Elvis.  Mail order would be fine or any
> other suggested sources.

Send $12.95 plus $1.50 shipping & handling (per calendar) to:

Brian Franczak
117 Roslyn Drive
New Britain CT  06052

International orders: equivalent U.S. funds plus $4.50 s & h
Connecticut residents add 6% sales tax

I received a flyer with this info at the SVP meeting.  I haven't seen the
calendar personally, but the flyer displays Brian's _Alioramus remotus_,
and, if you know his work, you know the calendar's gonna be good!  The
flyer states that the calendar is "exclusively from the dinosaur studio,"
so I assume you're not going to find it at Wal-Mart.  By the way, you can
see some samples of Brian Franczak's artistry at <www.dinosaurstudio.com>.

Ralph (not getting a commission) Miller III <gbabcock@best.com>