Sauropod Tails (Restatement)

You are all missing my original point! You keep speaking as if the tails were
to be used has contact weapons.
The theory that I stated was that it was the SOUND of the 'crack' that was the
sauropods weapon. A therapod dinosaur would probably have evolved sensitive
ears to help it hear potential prey. A large 'crack' sound that the sauropods
were probably capable of creating could have been more than enough to damage
the sensitive eardrums of a therapod. That kind of pain would easily
discourage a predator from attacking.

Chris DeCarolis

"Little white lies oil the wheels of society." - Brian Copcea