Formatting problems

In each of the last few digests, all or part of the message has lost all
line-endings, so I get a mass of this:

not a former name, in that it was never scientifically valid. It's an
unused earlier vernacular
17:47:12 -0800 From: "Peter Von Sholly"  To: "Betty Cunningham" ,  Subject:
Re: Sauropod Tails (The End) Message-ID:  MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type:
text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bitNow I know this is a perfectly
ridiculous thought... really I do... but does anyone suppose it could be
possible that sauropod tails had any regenerative powers?  If damaged or
broken off?  When young?  I know, I know, it's stupid.  I'm sorry. Honest!
I'll try never to do it
1997

Is this happening to anyone else?

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
  Learn Web or die - http://www.sjgames.com/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.