Re: whip tails

I had problems with the article when one of the illustrated "optimum curvatures'
for sauropods was with the head about 4 feet below ground level.  Seems a lot
more
wishful thinking in the article after that........

-Betty Cunningham

PS, while peeking in the new book section of the latest December Discovery
magazine, there was some noise about a new book about an old dinosaur
hunter....ref is at home, but I recall it was a British scientist looking for
American dinosaurs.