A few questions...

First of all, I want to ask about titanosaurid skulls.  Most
restorations I've seen show a boxy camarasaur like skull, but the recent
skull shown in National Geographic is a longer, horse-like one, not too
dissimilar from a diplodicid.  Which is the correct type for
titanosaurs?  Or was there a lot of variation and both were possible?

Also, what happened to the name Lagosuchus?  Why did it become
Marasuchus?

My final question isn't very dinosaur related, but what kind of skin
might pelycosaurs have had?  I have heard that parsimony might dictate a
smooth glandular skin, but I'm having trouble imagining exactly what
kind of skin is being talked about here.  Is there a living animal that
would have skin like this?

Joshua Dyal
j_dyal@hotmail.com