Lecture and dinner last week

Hi Jim,

I wanted to thank you for seeing that I was invited along to your lecture and
dinner, last week. I
really enjoyed it. I hope you'll feel free to contact me when in Indy in the
future for more talk on
dinos. I must say it does me a world of good to actually discuss the subject
with an expert. BTW, I
was just kidding about flinging the dead cow!

JR

PS,
I'll send some art down the road sometime. I need to do a decent sample. I'll
have more free time
in the Spring. Can you receive jpegs via e-mail?