Re: DinoRuss Hell Creek Field Vertebrate Program

Hmmm,  Dino Russ?  Never heard of him.  :)  He was the winner of the
very first Paleo Award and his website is one of the cornerstones of
The Paleo Ring.  Recommend him?  Yeah, I guess ...  :)

Only whole-heartedly and without reservation.

Cheers,

Matt

> Has anyone heard anything about the previous programs sponsored (i
> think) by the Illinois State Geological Survey in Hell Creek, SD? Im
> thinking about going this summer, and I was just wondering if anyone had
> heard anything pro\con about it. Thanks.

Matt Fraser
mattf+@pitt.edu
Matt's Paleo Pages <http://www.pitt.edu/~mattf/PaleoPage.html>

                     Where you can find
    The Paleo Award, PaleoNews, PaleoChat, The Paleo Forum,
The PaleoAnthro and The Evolution of Language Discussion Lists,
                 and The Paleo Ring Webring!