just a brief request

Okay, I know that this subject has been recently posted on the list, but I
need a favor.  Could a professional on the list who would not mind being
quoted please e-mail me (off-list) the stem-based formal cladistic
definition of Dinosauria.  I have been unable to find suitable resources
elsewhere.  I must ask that I be allowed to quote you as a pers. comm. in
the paper and that the paper will be submitted for publication in the
spring.  If you do not wish to be quoted this way, please e-mail and tell
me so and I will try to quote someone else.

Thank you in advance for your time and indulgence.  If I do get published,
rest assured that each person who replies will be formally thanked in the
liners of the articles.

Jack Conrad
jconrad@lib.drury.edu