Re: Acrocanthosaurus - Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina...

mkirkaldy@aol.com wrote:

>If I could have chosen the best person to ensure the safety, >scientific
accessibility and with the knowledge of the finest >way to display and learn
from _Acrocanthosaurus_, I would >have chosen Dale Russell.

Agreed. Actually, I looked back through the most recent Geological
Enterprises catalogue (which still had the _Acrocanthosaurus_ skeleton
listed) and the price tag included a "complete mounted cast," so perhaps the
fossil itself will be kept unmounted and accessible to researchers.

Caitlin R. Kiernan