Re: Acrocanthosaurus - Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina...

>> mkirkaldy@aol.com wrote:
>> _Acrocanthosaurus atokensis_, it was bought from Geological
>> Enterprises Inc. by the North Carolina State Museum of Natural
>> Sciences for $3 million.
<SNIP>
>  It would be even better to hear that a cast and not the actual
>   fossil is being mounted for display...
>  Caitlin R. Kiernan

If I could have chosen the best person to ensure the safety, scientific
accessibility and with the knowledge of the finest way to display and learn
from _Acrocanthosaurus_, I would have chosen Dale Russell.  (He would have
been in charge of Sue had Fernbank acquired that lady.)  _Acrocanthosaurus_ is
in the most capable of hands and has found a wonderful new home.

Mary
mkirkaldy@aol.com