Re: (fwd) Mammals as a cause of Dinosaur extinction

Garrison Hilliard wrote:

> <<I do not claim that mammals were the sole or even a major cause of
> Dinosaur extinction. I believe that it was a factor and should not be
> summarily
> dismissed.>>

Mammals and Dinosaurs were contemporaries for something on the order of 55
million years.
Are you suggesting that attrition took that long to take affect?
Or was there something new about mammals at the time of dinosaur
extinction I am not aware of?

-Betty

I was doin Pan pan pan from memory, heh, and I probably did mean Gorilla
gorilla gorilla.  Knew it was a primate, at least ......