Re: A few questions...

----------
> From: ETHEREDM <ETHEREDM@aol.com>
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: A few questions...
> Date: Thursday, December 18, 1997 9:06 AM
>
> Dinosaurs are warm blooded! period! think of raptors! what is the sickle
claw
> for! only a warm blooded creature could be so visious!
OK Once more I've got to shoot down your little theory here.  I'm afraid
not all dinosaurs led life-styles like those of dromaeosaurids(raptors).
Look at sauropods for example. I'm afraid I'm really not the expert to be
commenting on this though. Also do not mistake efficient carnivory with
viciousness.
  (and anyways what about ectotherms like the ora and various sharks)

                 BHR